- This card is only for the use of parking at Table Bay Mall.
- Discount parking barcodes from PNP, Checkers and Woolworths will not apply to pre-paid TBM Parking Card holders.
- The card must be stored in a safe place and away from direct sunlight.
- Issue of your first card is free but there is a charge for a lost card.
- The value of the card and the amount on the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Should the card be damaged / lost / stolen / misplaced, neither Table Bay Mall nor its agents or contractors will be held responsible for the return or reimbursement of any value on the card at the time of loss.
- Lost cards must be reported immediately to our Parking offices or emailed to TableBayMall_Cm@advanceops.co.za
- A VAT approved receipt is generated for the value “reloaded” at any pay-station when recharging.
- The card is guaranteed free from any defects for a period of 30 days from date of receipt. Should the card become defective during this period, Table Bay Mall Parking will replace the card at no cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event of the card becoming defective, and the guarantee period has expired, the card will be replaced at the users cost.
- ** In the unlikely event of a power failure or that the card cannot be successfully transacted at the exit, the card will not function upon your next entry. Please urgently report any incomplete sequence in order to prevent depletion of all funds on the card.**
- No claims resulting from the user's negligence will be entertained.
- Any queries can be reported via email or by using the “HELP” button from any kit on site.
- Your balance on your card can be seen upon entry or at any pay station and the amount payable will be shown on your exit. The balance seen upon exit would be the amount deducted from your previous balance on your card.
- Table Bay Mall Parking Offices are located on the Basement parking level, Lobby 2, next to security and opposite the Centre Management offices.
- Should the card show wear and tear, it is the user's responsibility to renew the card at the user's expense.
For assistance please contact the Parking Office on 021 140 1044. For more Information please visit our website: www.tablebaymall.co.za
View Press Release